Two Weeks in GB.

There's always a reason for the  delay of blog posts. It could be due to my strenuous work schedule or my lack of flexibility for leisure; the list of excuses can go on forever.

This time I actually have a valid reason! I have been traveling and have been without reliable internet connection for the last few days.

Recently, I have moved to UK for graduate school at the University of the Arts London. Currently, studying in the Postgraduate Program for Fashion Buying and Merchandising. The course is extremely short but is structured in a way for the student to receive an education as if they have been studying for two years! It's very demanding and I find myself cooped up in my room and the library reading and learning. It's only been the second week and already, I feel like I have been enlightened by so much.

Although hoping from hostel to hostel, this has been quite the experience and I must say I have never been more exhilarated! The city is fast-paced, extremely cosmopolitan. Everyone is extremely fashion conscious. (They even have free fashion subscriptions on the streets so you can keep up with the latest fashion trends!) My campus is literally in the middle of Oxford Circus so I'm always witnessing amazing fashion and meeting interesting people.

I haven't had the opportunity to do excessive picture taking since I've been here but here are a few photographs that should brighten your day. Cheers!










1 comment: