My IMAGES DOPE

[i know it has been a long time but I'm officially back February 7th!]


Illusory for My Image is Dope. I formulated a dream team to execute the greatest way to develop brand exposure for FLES. FLES: Fashionable Leaders Exemplifying Self-Expression is a fashion brand I implemented in order to influence others to embrace their self-identity and to not shy away from expressing their individuality through dress. The focus behind the brand (in a nutshell) is to empower self-identity. With that, I have decided on my first fashion project:

My Images Dope will consist of five women of different cultural backgrounds representing a fight for freedom against societal standards. Each woman will exude confidence, poise, and rebellion as they showcase outfits influenced by their individual culture.

Recognition of Team FLES:

AMANDALUXE - FLES Guru
Aspyn Jones - Editor in Chief
Jojo Sounthone - Photographer
Justin Vavala - MUA
Chandler Clemens - Videographer

Models for MY IMAGES DOPE

Jen Strenke - Russian Dynasty
Fei Lee - Chinese Goddess
Tina Nazer - Middle Eastern Princess
Kara Potempa - Spanish Divine
Nakia Moore - African Queen


The shoot will also be transformed into a promotional ad for Kickstarter. Stay tuned guys, this magic is all happening on January 19th! I hope you all are as excited as I am. :)

Stay Stylish.

No comments:

Post a Comment