A taste of Sundresses: Part II


So I'm officially stationed in Chicago again. I haven't been home since there was a sheet of snow on the ground and I'm excited to have returned. Summertime Chicago is one of my favorites because of the limitless experiences one can encounter on a daily basis. You have music festivals, concerts, food festivals, you name it! When I came home, I arrived just in time for the Taste of Chicago. My girls and I ventured through the food festival as well as attending a rooftop party on Wacker Drive. Dresses on Dresses on Dresses.







I wore my other graduation dress from Topshop/Topman to the Taste along with some gladiator sandals from the Rack. My necklace was thrifted from my mother's closet. The earrings are a gift from my Neophyte, Tiffaine Stephens. The purse is unfortunately Coach. 







No comments:

Post a Comment