A taste of Sundresses: Part I



I feel as though I've neglected you all! There's so much I want to share with you regarding my adventures this summer. First, I'd like to say I had an amazing birthday (for a few reasons). I received my 4.0 during summer school so I'm officially finished with my undergraduate career. (Go me!). Second, my best friend Jack Oh came up to spend the week with me. Third, I was surrounded by good people who make me happy.

The question that everyone is wondering: What did I wear? I thought you'd never ask.

 The infamous 100% silk teal sundress I wore for my graduation commencement. I didn't get to show it off then because things got a little complicated that weekend. The dress fits comfortably and flows with my motion. To refresh your memory, I bought the dress from Allsaints. My earrings, shoes, and necklace are thrifted of course.





Happy Birthday to me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment