Naked Sunshine










Gushing winds, blooming cherry blossoms, sunshine kissing my naked skin. I'm at peace.







This morning, I had this smile on my face. It's not often that I smile like this in the morning. I'm so not a morning person.

 It could be due to the fact that I had a great work out this morning. Or maybe because I had an anti-carb breakfast? Who knows! As I continued to analyze my interesting mood, I picked out my outfit for the day.
An Indie styled dress I purchased at a vintage boutique in Indianapolis, IN with baby doll shoes my older cousin left in my room. I decided to go naked today and not wear any earrings or necklaces. Just a simple purple and gold bracelet to give my outfit that extra flare.
Makeup slim to none. A dash of blush by Bobbie Brown, dark brown lipstick, eyeliner and mascara. I felt naturally elegant and free of stress. I looked at the end result and cracked this smile. That's when I realized why:

My last semester of my senior year has been the ultimate struggle and I know a few people who can relate. I don't have a job or a car. Money or a defined plan. The three things I do have are my serenity, courage and wisdom. I have the power. And this morning, I recognized that power. So this morning, I give you Naked Sunshine.




Such a beautiful morning with such beautiful people!

Here are a few inspirational quotes that have uplifted my spirits this morning:

"Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps, if you are not willing to move your feet."
-Unknown
"The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another." 
- William James
"You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it." 
-Unknown


Stay beautiful. Stay driven. Stay stylish.

xxx,
Amanda.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!! You look gorgeous in that dress!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sun kisses are always the best...let it nibble at your neck a bit.
    ~ Esoteric

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ur hair
    http://www.stylehighstreet.in/2013/04/holiday-essentials.html

    ReplyDelete