Lips: Satin Black


Lipsticks are the language of sass. My favorite ones are Film Noir and Cyber (both by MAC). I enjoy dark colors on my lips because they compliment my skin.


Well I think I have found one more lover to add to my collection:

Rouge Artist Intense: Satin Black by Makeup Forever.

I noticed that more people are beginning to wear black as an everyday lip. The color is extremely sleek and makes me feel sexy.













 I wore it for the first time while I was sick and it made me feel better. I don't plan on wearing any other lip (besides Cyber) this weekend while in California. Makeup Forever actually has a lot of Rouge Artist Intense colors. The link is below:

 Enjoy! Stay beautiful.


http://www.makeupforever.com/products/lips/rouge-artist-intense.html#.UUDElluDShY

Holla at my Hubba spec, Tamila, for representing Satin Black. (:

1 comment:

  1. Never dared to go so dark but need to trie it out. Looks very edgy ;)

    xoxo Gozika

    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete